Our Values | What we bring
We specialise in the human element of change, working with Boards, management and executive teams and privately, with professionals. Our mission is to enhance mergers and acquisitions, business growth, internal re-organisations, joint ventures and collaborations – our focus and values being on the human element. The jewel in our crown is our Team Optimisation Service which we developed to facilitate and enhance these processes.
Our world-class team is comprised of a network of specialist consultants with extensive experience in various areas of change management. These include large scale transformations as well as assisting smaller and medium sized companies with strategy and business decisions.
Our core services include:
• HR post-merger integration
• Enhancing the value of human resources in M&A
• Visioning HR integration
• Defining HR PMI roadmap and project plan
• Building cultural bridges
• Training in best practice and readiness assessment
• Team Optimisation Service – enhancing existing and newly formed teams
• Coaching stakeholders to integrate successfully – executive coaching
• Individual assessments – access to and experience of several leading tools, including an affiliation with
DNLA developed by the renowned Max Planck Institute. Others including ICCS developed by a leading academic in the field of career path and engagement. Stress management/retreats for professionals
• Turnarounds – Post-merger optimisation
There are various ways we can work with clients, depending on requirements. Please contact us to arrange an initial confidential discussion.
As well as our core offerings and those listed on our web pages, there are additional ways in which we can assist our clients at various stages of the M&A process: due diligence, planning and execution. We have experts in strategy, business architecture and IT processes.
We offer a flexible, modular or full service. We are also affiliated with US based Gottesman Company (one of the world’s leading M&A brokers). Thora is an associate of the European Finance Network.
What we bring
Collectively our experience includes:
• An international network of highly skilled specialists
• Working in and for companies and clients of various sizes including Fortune 500
• Big 4 consultancy experience
• Working internationally
• Varied and extensive industry experience
• In-house integration
• A strong track record in M&A and transformations
• Extensive executive coaching
• Strategy/business architecture/IT experience
• Academic strength
• Chartered memberships of numerous top professional institutes
• Publications, including HBR, award winning business associates